Table of Contents
- Data protection principles
- Your rights
- Data we gather
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else can access your Personal Data?
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified natural person
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed
We/us – Delightful Dining
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent. We will always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which the Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data and to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – you have the right to access the data collected from or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request rectification or erasure of Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – in certain cases, you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your email address, name, contact number, address etc – mainly information that is necessary for us to provide our catering services to you or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order to complete your requests.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information such as your IP address which is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Publicly available information
In the event that you supply us with a review to be included on our Testimonials page within our website, we will only publish your first name to protect your privacy. Any reviews that you post on our Facebook page or review websites are provided by you and with your consent.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our catering service to you. This includes providing you with any products, services or related items that you have requested; communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services
- Enhance your customer experience
- Fulfil an obligation under law or contract
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide you a service
- To communicate for sales and invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To administer and analyse our client base in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of services offered or provided
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products or services that are similar or same as your purchasing history to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers or any other companies or individuals. We will only disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your Personal Data if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. Our website uses HTTPS protocols for communication and transferring data. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our website more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Supervisory Authority – ICO
Last updated: 12/05/2018